LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA, BRUCE WAYNE, BATMAN, DC ENTERTAINMENT

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA WOULD BE A "BATMAN" AS GOOD AS BRUCE WAYNE! IT IS TIME TO GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY THAT I DESERVE!
http://www.imdb.me/leonidaszegarra DC Entertainment must understand that LEONIDAS ZEGARRA can become a BETTER BATMAN than BRUCE WAYNE! LEONIDAS ZEGARRA admires DONALD TRUMP and understands that the worst enemy of a millionaire is the communist movement! It is time to give LEONIDAS ZEGARRA an opportunity to prove what he can do as THE BATMAN! http://www.imdb.me/leonidaszegarra

Dear Friends,

The truth is that I can be a better Batman than Bruce Wayne!
The reason to state this is that I understand better than Bruce Wayne what being a millionaire means!
What has Batman done to stop the wide world spread of the communist ideology?
He was easily stopped by the Peruvian Communist Military Government in the 70's! These insane communists banned the importation of comic books! My feature films and short experienced censorship!
While I still fight against the undercover communist armies in Peru, Bruce Wayne hasn't paid a visit to the country! Up to my knowledge he isn't even attacking Venezuela! He isn't sabotaging all the communist Latin American governments!
Does Bruce Wayne know how to be a millionaire? 
He doesn't behave like DONALD TRUMP! Mr. TRUMP seems to have more political energy than the man who is behind the mask of The Batman!

DC Entertaiment must understand this: IT IS TIME TO HAVE LEONIDAS ZEGARRA BECOME THE BATMAN! At least for a while!

All my admirers should send letters to DC Entertainment and propose my appointment as THE BATMAN! I will make a great Batman and I will disappear all the communist remains in Latin America (including 99% of the population and the Armed Forces of every country)! I really can be a millionaire who understand his business!

Who is a better "BATMAN"? Me! Leonidas Zegarra!

Sincerely,

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA
Militant Anticommunist, Admirer of the U.S. Department of Defense, Outstanding Filmmaker.

No hay comentarios: