LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

REST AND MAKE YOURSELF RICH. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. WRITTEN BY LEONIDAS ZEGARRRA (1989).

"Rest and make yourself rich". Acknowledgments. Written by Leonidas Zegarra (1989). Autobiography / Self-help book.


Lupita, I dedicate this book to you, since you are the source of my inspiration and because you gave me love, strength and companionship while I wrote this book.


From your Husband : Leonidas




I also thank Dr. Guillermo Portugal Melgar, Director of the National Comission for Mental Health of my country, for his constant scientific support in the writing of this book.


To Andres Nobl for his support in the translation to English and redaction.


And to César Pachas for his invaluable support in the writing of the poems, translation to English and religious advisory for this book.

No hay comentarios: