LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

REST AND MAKE YOURSELF RICH. PAGE 2. WRITTEN BY LEONIDAS ZEGARRA (1989).

"Rest and make yourself rich". Page 2. Written by Leonidas Zegarra (1989). Autobiography / Self-help book.

-2-

I have created : "Rest and make yourself rich ", derives the benefits of the teaching that I have received from experts in the subject, combining them with the discoveries that I have made.

I came upon the unmovable decision that, once my work concluded, I would try it out on myself. I would compare its results with the other systems' result. I decided that if I could get a better result, I would make it known to the world; otherwise, I would destroy it.

The challenge that I set as a proof would be to get the results that I haven't achieved before. In the first place I longed after mental and spiritual peace and, in second place I wanted to produce a series of films in the United States, as an effort to improve our tortured world. The challenge was almost impossible considering that I was living in Peru, an almost unknown country in the world, where cinematography was just starting. To make things worse, I had not got to overcome (in 20 years) my deep-rooted inferiority complex. Furthermore I had assortment of bad habits such as bad moods, laziness, lack of love for myself and for my fellows, and other faults that would be long to list.
Now I can firmly say that my method : " Rest and make yourself rich " is a working reality, and opens great possibilities for people who wish to get undreamt of achievements.

Now I can say that " Rest and make yourself rich " works. I had not only overcome the poverty and mediocrity in which I was living in my mother land, but I have defeated my shyness and eliminated my inferiority complex. In their place I have now such a mental and spiritual strength that it has allowed me to dominate my bad habits, radiating a physical and mental health that allows me to enjoy my achievements.

/ / ..

No hay comentarios: