LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

REST AND MAKE YOURSELF RICH. PAGE 3. WRITTEN BY LEONIDAS ZEGARRA (1989).

"Rest and Make Yourself Rich". Page 3. Written by Leonidas Zegarra (1989). Autobiography / Self-help book.
-3-

My life has suffered a complete transformation, Now it is your turn: the challenge is yours. Go ahead, Reach as far as your imagination can take you! Meditate seriously about what you want to get out of life.

My method will grant you not only wealth, which is important for living in this world with so many needs, but you will also be led by roads you never dreamt of.

If the other books or methods of self-development didn't help you to reach your goals, now I invite you to recur to "Rest and make yourself rich" which will make of you a brand new person.

Before I could create my method, I've sought to try out with myself all the ways that could lead me to achieve success, fortune and mental health.

That's why when making known to the world " Rest and make your-self rich", I can warrant that you will save a minimum of 25 years of effort and sacrifice which I have already invested also in your profit.

I am going to enumerate only some of the roads that I traveled in all these long years
1.- THE YOGA: My first effort at self-development was made when I was fifteen years old. I then helped to establish in Peru: The Great Universal Fraternity, dedicated to the practice of yoga.

I recurred to yoga searching release for a sickness that I had in my kidneys and for my complexes, and I became a fanatic practitioner of this discipline.

No hay comentarios: