LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

REST AND MAKE YOURSELF RICH. PAGE 4. WRITTEN BY LEONIDAS ZEGARRA (1989).

"Rest and Make Yourself Rich". Page 4. Written by Leonidas Zegarra (1989). Autobiography / Self-help book.

-4-

During the three years that I practiced yoga intensively, I deprived myself even from eating meat and I executed the frightening yoga fasting which consisted of 10 days eating absolutely nothing.

My Fanatism became so great, that I directed with the World Vice-Director of this Sect two films: "The yoga and I" and "The Yoga in the magnetic Andes".

I attribute and thank this discipline for showing me the right way to relax.

Unfortunately, I had to submit to a delicate surgery to one of my kidneys at that time, and, the face sad fact that I didn't get to overcome my complexes and bad habits.

2.- SORCERY AND HEALERS : As I could not reach my goals with yoga, I wasted endless wakeful nights participating in the most exotic rites and drinking awful beverages on the sorcerers' cots.

3.- ROSECROIX: I was interested in the theory about the cycles of the year of this organization.

4.- OG MANDINO : My bad habits and complexes had turned my life into a nightmare. The ship of my existence was on the verge of sinking in a sea of extreme mediocrity. In those moments came to my hands: "The Greatest Seller of the World". Faithfully and hopefully, during 9 months I devoured the 10 parchments of success so that I could give the first steps to get out of the mediocrity in which I lived. This book of Mandino caused such impression on me, that during the months of intense reading, 3 copies of the book were destroyed from reading and re-reading it. Unfortunately, I finished the parchments of success and I found that my complexes and bad habits continued tormenting me in spite of the 9 months of reading of Mandino's

No hay comentarios: