LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

sábado, 14 de julio de 2018

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA: NUEVA CASA EN EE.UU. / NEW HOME IN THE U.S.

HAY VARIAS CASA ECONÓMICAS EN VENTA. ¿CUÁL LES GUSTA MÀS?
THERE ARE UNEXPENSIVE HOUSES FOR SALE! WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Queridos Lectores / Dear Readers,

I just learned that there are several unexpensive houses on sale in the U.S. I think that it is my time to get a new home, a more humble one this time. I like the following ones:

Me acabo de enterar de que se están rematando unas casitas en Estados Unidos. ¡Ya es hora de que me consiga un nuevo hogar más modesto! Entre las opciones que me gustan están las siguientes:

1.
It is nice and it is truly cheap: only 45 million dollars!
¡Esta casa está simpática y solamente cuesta 45 millones de dólares!


.You'll need a net worth of $500 million to own this California mansion with a private spa and its own moat from CNBC.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/11/28/inside-the-45-million-california-mansion-with-a-moat-and-private-spa.html


2.
 This house is little and cheap at 500 million dollars. I like it!
Esta morada es pequeñita y regalada a 500 millones de dólares. ¡Me agrada!

America’s most expensive home is a mind-blowing $500 million Bel-Air mansion from CNBC.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/09/27/americas-most-expensive-home-is-a-mind-blowing-500-million-bel-air-mansion.html

3.
At 45'000,000 dollars this one is a modest option that is nice.
A un precio de 45'000,000 millones de dólares esta casa me parece una opción modesta y aceptable.




4.
I like the location of this house, even though it is extremely humble. I could rebuilt it. At 65M the price is OK.
Me gusta la ubicación de este casa, aunque es extremdamente humilde. Podría recontruirla. El precio de 65 millones de dólares me parece bueno.




http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/the-5-most-exclusive-miami-mansions-of-june-2017/

6. This one is a bargain. At 20M is nothing. I like is simplicity.
Esta casa está regalada por 20 millones de dólares. Me agrada su sencillez.





7. This one is another bargain. It is only 25M and fits my low-profile lifestyle.




8.
Additionaly, I want a boat and this one seems to be a nice choice.
Además de mi nuevo hogar también me gustaría tener un botecito y este parece adecuado:




Well, as the greatest filmmaker ever, I think I deserve a place to stay and an inexpensive toy, don't I?
Bueno, como el más grandioso cineasta de todos los tiempos, me parece que merezco un lugarcito para pernoctar y un juguetito barato, ¿estamos de acuerdo?

Sincerely / Muy sinceramente

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA
The Anti-Communist Filmmaker
El Cineasta Anticomunista

No hay comentarios: