LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

martes, 24 de enero de 2017

LOOKING FOR DONATIONS TO FINANCE MY NEW ANTI-COMMUNIST MOVIE!

I FINISHED THE SCRIPT OF MY NEW MOVIE! I DEDICATE THIS MOVIE TO THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY BECAUSE I ADMIRE THE MARVELOUS ANTI-COMMUNIST ACTIVITY THAT THE CIA HAS DEVELOPED AROUND THE WORLD!

Dear Americans,

I'm Leonidas Zegarra, the greatest anti-communist filmmaker of the world (at least this is what my friends tell me)! 

This time, I share with you even more good news: the script of my new feature film has been finished! And it is great! Definitely, it is awesome because I wrote it!

My new movie is an anti-communist movie that deals with the subjects of child indoctrination, the perils of defection, the need of believing in something better in order to search for and achieve happiness, the horrors of the communist society and much more!

My new anti-communist movie is packed with intense emotions that only someone as brilliant and sensitive as I am can embed in a story.

I know that out there it is possible to find so many thousands of people who want to contribute to finance the production of this unique piece of art that I-m going to create!

Well, all of you who are millionaires and want to contribute with 10,000 USD are welcome! 

Remember, I'm an artist whose movies are exhibited in museums and cultural centers. My life-size statue is out there, too! I'm truly admired! You becoming my patron would be very exciting!

The anti-communist movement will be proud of my movie! Contribute, wait, and see...

Sincerely,

LEONIDAS ZEGARRA
The Anti-communist Filmmaker
leonidaszegarrauceda@gmail.com

Leonidas Zegarra, the most handsome anti-communist filmmaker ever, speaking to all those who can listen at the Cultural Center of Spain - Lima (Peru) before the exhibition of his movies and shorts. The retrospective was developed on February 23 and 24,  2013. It was part of a bigger event named "A MÍ QUE CHICHA". Photograph by Jorge Luis Villacorta Santamato.  http://leonidaszegarra.blogspot.pe/2013/02/leonidas-zegarra-uceda-revista-somos-no.html https://retabloayacuchano.lamula.pe/2013/02/02/cine-chicha-ciclo-y-homenaje-a-leonidas-zegarra/hectorturco/

No hay comentarios: