LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA: THE ANTICOMMUNIST FILMMAKER, CINEASTA ANTICOMUNISTA EXTRAORDINARIO.
LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA UCEDA Y FERNANDO "HUANCHACO" GUTIÉRREZ

sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016

FIDEL CASTRO PASSED AWAY! THIS IS GOOD NEWS! HE MUST BE BURNING IN HELL ETERNALLY ALREADY! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

BURN FIDEL CASTRO, BURN! I WISH ALL THE COMMUNISTS IN PLANET EARTH WILL FOLLOW YOU SOON!

"FIDEL CASTRO, BURN IN HELL FOREVER! L.Z.": A visual comentary by LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA, the most relevant anti-communist filmmaker in Latin America.

Dear Americans,

As the greatest anti-communist filmmaker in Latin America, I confess that I am extremely happy because that being without soul called FIDEL CASTRO is dead! I feel so much satisfaction! I wish all the communist "film critics" who have attacked my great feature films follow him very soon!

It is time to celebrate! 

This is a time to think about attacking Cuba and liberating that island from the communist regime!

Anyway, I have to point out that I think that FIDEL CASTRO, like HUGO CHÁVEZ, both of them are alive... truly alive and that they pretend to be dead just to move the feelings of the Cubans and Venezuelans. The communists use all kind of nauseating tricks! 

Cheers!

LEÓNIDAS ZEGARRA
The Anti-communist Filmmaker

No hay comentarios: